NB Admit 2014 is a WGPA calculator and rank list generation tool for newly allotted Higher Secondary Schools where the single window system of admission will not be followed during the academic year 2014-15. It can be used to generate Open Quota, Community Quota and Management Quota Rank Lists. Works in Windows XP/Vista/7/8.
How to use:
- Download NB Admit 2014 and install the software by double clicking it (Right click the file and run as administrator in case of errors in Windows 7 and 8).
- Run the software by double clicking the shortcut on the desktop (Right click the shortcut and run as administrator in Windows 7 and 8)
- In the settings page add the school name. Add the available combinations by selecting from the drop-down list and clicking the add button.
- To add candidates select SSLC/CBSE/ICSE/THSLC from the menu bar and add details. Then add option number 1, choose the combination from the drop-down list and click the add button on the right. The added option and WGPA for that option will be displayed in the box below.
- To add more options follow the same procedure.
- If you want to edit the score or bonus point items delete the added options by double clicking them first. Then make the changes and add the options again.
- When candidate entry is complete, go to the reports page and choose the course for which you want to generate the rank list. Then click the kind of report you want to generate.
- On the report page, click the print icon on the top to get the report printed.
Disclaimer: While every effort has been taken to ensure the correctness of the rank list generated, neither ditto.tempurl.host nor the developer will be responsible for any issues arising out of the use of this software.